Re: Changes to make S&AS consistent with RDF Semantics document

All-
  Pat Hayes has sent a response to Herman at
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003OctDec/0234.html
  in the interest of trying to keep from having two competing
conversations I direct WG members to that

  -JH

At 15:23 +0100 12/9/03, herman.ter.horst@philips.com wrote:
>In this message I would like to summarize the possible options
>to solve the problem that the current version of S&AS does not
>properly describe the semantics design w.r.t. XMLLiteral [1] [2].
>In my view, this problem needs to be fixed, and it seems to
>be difficult to do that with an erratum.  If the document
>is left with an error like this, how can a reader decide
>for any statement of S&AS whether it is reliable?

[snip]

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)