   From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
   Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 10:54:51 +0000
   Subject: proposal to change some datatype tests from APPROVED to EXTRACREDIT
and
   http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Nov/0092.html
   From: Sean Bechhofer <seanb@cs.man.ac.uk>
   Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 11:08:50 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
   Subject: Proposal to approve tests

As part of this, I also propose the Working Group delegate the
question of whether the PROPOSED tests stay in the document to Jeremy
and Jos.  (Dan and I lean towards them being removed.)

RESOLVED: The following is passed by consensus

The working group agrees to make the changes to the status of tests
as proposed in
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Nov/0126.html

Note - should there be any conflict between the two resolutions, the
editor has the perogative to resolve the contradiction.

  -JH
p.s. Note - given the irregularity in the online decision making, we
will accept objections to the decisions above in the very unlikely
case that there are any.  Note that there is no need to register any
more positive indications as these were not formal WG votes (per se),
but online decisions corresponding to our usual WG test resolutions
usually made on the phone.
--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)