RE: Test-Results and Systems Ontologies (was Re: AGENDA/LOGISTICS...)

Hey All,

The first question that comes to my mind is - do we want to report all results of tests or wimply those that passed? I believe that the exit criteria is that we report that all the tests have been passed by someone (or two someones), not which ones are passed, which ones timed out, which ones failed, etc.

I am of the mind that we simply report who passed the tests, and possibly put that into severa; levels, such as, passedSyntaxCheck, passedTest, etc. Likewise for the length of time it took the run, etc. I amnot sure that is necessarily useful to get to exit.

chas