peeking out from the aftermath of Sobig.F

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 17:42:58 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

For a while, list delivery was sometimes quick...
as long as you caught both of the relevant
servers on the low part of their overload/recover
cycle... but if your mail got queued, it joined
several 10s of 1000s and sat there for a long,
long time.

I have reason to believe the worst is over now.

You may notice a few messages from
Tue/Wed got revived and delivered.

Our systems have figured out how to drop
Sobig.F on the floor and keep talking to each
other now.

Cross your fingers and have a nice weekend...