Re: minor typos in Test doc

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:08:25 +0200
To: "Jeremy Carroll <jjc" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: connolly@w3.org, Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

That's indeed a nicier style and good for your toner
(lots of reprints, though with less color this time ;-)

Jeremy, Sean - maybe it's too hot here, but I can't see why
is inconsistent (I think I understand why 108 is, but not 107).

                      Jeremy Carroll
                      <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.        To:       Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
                      com>                     cc:       connolly@w3.org, www-webont-wg@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: minor typos in Test doc
                      2003-08-13 09:14

I have checked in the modified version, SOTD unchanged.

(Note: Jos sorry I had failed to check in some changes in main.jsp before I

went on holiday, which is why the style sheet stuff did not work for you).