Re: minor typos in Test doc

That's indeed a nicier style and good for your toner
(lots of reprints, though with less color this time ;-)

Jeremy, Sean - maybe it's too hot here, but I can't see why
http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/description-logic/inconsistent107.rdf
is inconsistent (I think I understand why 108 is, but not 107).

                      Jeremy Carroll
                      <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.        To:       Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
                      com>                     cc:       connolly@w3.org, www-webont-wg@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  Re: minor typos in Test doc
                      www-webont-wg-req
                      uest@w3.org

                      2003-08-13 09:14
                      AM

I have checked in the modified version, SOTD unchanged.

(Note: Jos sorry I had failed to check in some changes in main.jsp before I

went on holiday, which is why the style sheet stuff did not work for you).

Jeremy

Jeremy Carroll wrote:

> Hi Dan
>
> I have just been checking the test document and have found a few minor
> problems:
> - incorrect stylesheet
>     fixed by using CR stylesheet
> - colouring of changed text
>     fixed by change to local CSS definitions
> - spurious xmlns:saxon and xmlns:html attributes in html
>    these cause non xhtml compliance
>    fixed by stripping them
> - incorrect entity references in test miscellaneous/consistent002
>    fixed by copying correct references from test
miuscellaneous/consistent001