RE: questionable test document(s)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 19:21:27 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

I thought we did not need to declare the use of xsd datatypes ...

Here:
we agreed:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0066

[[
A. Annotations & types:

A.1 types required on all non-builtin urirefs
A.2 types optional for builtin urirefs
     [builtin means something defined in our documents]
A.3 object of annotation property can be any uriref (see 1) or literal
     or blank node [xsd datatypes are builtins]
     [pfps: user-defined data types are another issue]
A.4 types requires on blank nodes [includes Lists]
A.5 top level directive in abstract syntax for annotation properties
A.6 permit annotations on annotations
]]

combining
[xsd datatypes are builtins]
and
types optional for builtin urirefs
means that the test is correct (well at least the part you pick up on).

Jeremy