Re: Overview document

From: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 12:40:14 -0700
To: Sandro Hawke <sandro@w3.org>
CC: Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>, Webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Sandro Hawke wrote:

>>"The suggested reading order of the first four documents is as given,
>>since they have
>> been listed in increasing degree of technical content."
>>(I could add something to state that
>>    "the last two documents complete the documentation set .)
>My sense is that the section as currently written is clear enough, but
>if Frank feels strongly that the implied reading order is not clear
>enough, I don't see any problem with your proposed change.
>>dan/sandro - should i put this in my editors draft right after the
>>listing in the roadmap?  (I released control on friday so i have not
>>made any changes since then and do not want to hinder your release process.)
>That sounds fine.  (I think I would have heard had Dan done anything
>with them since then; if he has, I'll take responsibility for
>propagating this change through.)
>    -- sandro
OK - change made in the normal place for the editor's draft.  that is
the only change i made since i gave up write lock and i will not make
any more (unless there is another request communicated).

feel free to do whatever you need to do to push the publication through.

 Deborah L. McGuinness
 Knowledge Systems Laboratory
 Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-9020
 email: dlm@ksl.stanford.edu
 (voice) 650 723 9770    (stanford fax) 650 725 5850   (computer fax)  801 705 0941