TEST: a DL question

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2003 23:10:23 +0200
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

In trying to run the testcases and getting some
results [1], we discover interesting patterns
(which we then try to put in inference rules).
Still, I'm not sure how owl:inverseOf interacts
with owl:someValuesFrom, owl:allValuesFrom ??

I'm also finding the S&AS comprehension rules
very interesting (in that we could avoid the
need for Skolem function terms in conclusions).

Thanks.

[1] http://www.agfa.com/w3c/temp/owl.txt