Logical characteristics of built-in properties

From: Bernard Vatant <bernard.vatant@mondeca.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 12:06:23 +0200
To: "WebOnt" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Would not it be good to have an Annex to the Reference some sum-up table
for logical characteristics of the built-in properties?

I ask because I did not find any explicit assertion e.g. about "sameAs" and
"differentFrom" being symmetric properties - this I can only infer from the
prose. Maybe it's stated somewhere, or can be entailed from the AS&S
document, but that's not obvious task to me :(

OTOH the symmetry of "inversOf" is clearly stated in the Reference. So, why
this difference in treatment?

Bernard Vatant
Senior Consultant
Knowledge Engineering