Partial? regrets May 1st

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:46:30 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Weather dependent I am in the mountains tomorrow.
I might call in when we get back - maybe half way through the telecon.

Also on May 8th it is my son's birthday and I suspect party duties will call -
at least for the beginning of the telecon.

I expect to be able to spend significant time next week on the test cases
document, and modulo the unapproval of cardinality-005, have a last call
candidate before May 8th.

Suggested agenda item for this week:

- unapproval cardinality-005, action jjc to convert to proposed non-entailment
- unapproval http://www.w3.org/2002/03owlt/I5.24/Manifest004
(I still believe this is right, but Jos's code that verified it was buggy - it
also may be better recast as an OWL DL test, in which case it should not
present any difficulties to Fact and friends)
- approval of tests successfully exercised by Jos and/or Ian