RE: QCRs - How much time are they worth?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:59:29 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> do a second LC  --  If nothing else tests for QCRs would have to be
> added to the Test document.  It would be a mistake to release Test as
> LC now if we know it is going to change with a new feature that
> requires new tests and changes old ones.

My understanding is that this is likely.

For instance, we may well change the status of owl:Nothing before moving
test to last call.

I am currently imagining a "status of this document" which explicitly links
the status of the test last call working draft to the other last call
working drafts and notes that post-last call decisions may impact some
tests.
I would be happy to list the decisions in an appendix.

Test will never be ready if the WG insists on it hitting a moving target.

Jeremy