Re: inaccuracies in Appendices A, B, and C of OWL Reference

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 16:40:01 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter,

The changes to Reference you proposed yesterday have been incorporated
into the editor's draft (see the change log). As a followup on your
comment wrt. owl:OntologyProperty I've also added a note to Sec. 7.2
about this  built-in property class.

Thanks, Guus

--
NOTE: new affiliation per April 1, 2003