Re: normative status of Appendix B of OWL Reference

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:54:47 +0200
To: "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
CC: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> We may have already discussed this, but I still don't understand how
> Appendix B of the OWL Reference document can be normative.

As I said at the telecon: Appendix B is not normative. Sorry that I
hadn't spotted that the LC version still has "(Normative)" in the
appendix title (it was corrected at other places in the document).  This
is an update error and I will delete it in the editor's draft.

Guus

--
NOTE: new affiliation per April 1, 2003

Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718