Re: RDF issue with rdf:List

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:32:45 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

Dans son message (RDF issue with rdf:List) du 24/04/2003,
Jérôme écrit:
> Can you tell why OWL needs them?

Of course we don't *need* them, but their existence is currently embedded in a
number of places in our documents (such as the mapping rules, in ref, in the
correspondence proofs).
If RDF Core are to make a change then this WG will need to do the work. If we
are unwilling to do so then it would be good to say so.

This construct was added to RDF at the request of webont, in its current form.