RDF issue with rdf:List

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 13:50:16 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

A last call issue being discussed on RDF Core at the moment concerns
'redundant' rdf:type rdf:List triples.

see:
 http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-comments/2003JanMar/0586.html

I have suggested that OWL needs these triples, and I am currently arguing
against their removal.
I believe RDF Core WG would value a formal or informal comment from WOWG on
this issue.

It seems to me that removing these triples, while technically feasible, is a
small amount of work for RDF Core and a large amount of work for Web Ont.
Also, given that this construct is essentially the daml:collection construct,
the default is not to change, but to emit the equivalent of the daml:List
triples.
Might it be possible to have a minute or two on this under AOB today?