TEST: harder tests - Lite & DL

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 22:47:03 +0300
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I reworked Sean's tests to:
- be syntactically correct
- be consistency or inconsistency tests rather than non-entailments or

I copied his tests and reworked them to be in OWL LIte (except for those using
a cardinality constraint > 1)

These new Lite tests can be found in

I am still concerned that the tests do not adequately excercise the
known-to-be-difficult parts of OWL DL.

The 'DL' tests can in the main, be reformulated as lite tests.

We should, IMO, have tests that exercise descriptions of finite collections of
things with rich interactions.

I am wondering whether I can give a detailed description of my Venn triangles
(the picture)
in OWL DL - I think that might present a different sort of challenge to a
classic DL test with a single bell or whistle.