Reopening issue 3.2 Qualified Restrictions

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:01:58 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

There is clearly enough interest in the group that we should reopen
this discussion.  As I stated before, the chairs' general position is
that post LC we should have a very high level of consensus before
making such a change, and also that we should aim for the minimum
change we can -- we're going to have to either make a case that this
doesn't really change our design (which, since it doesn't require
significant semantic change, is probably true) or consider a second
LC - the latter would be preferable in my opinion...
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler