Re: Case for Reinstatement of Qualified Cardinality Restrictions

From: Jonathan Borden <jonathan@openhealth.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2003 18:20:04 -0400
To: "webont" <www-webont-wg@w3.org>, "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>

As I recall the discussion at the Amsterdam F2F -- I had wondered if such
features would be needed by biomedical ontologies and thought that I was
told that this wasn't the case.

The use cases he cites are compelling (at least to me), and if indeed
qualified cardinalities *are* needed to support these then I strongly
support reopening the issue.

Jonathan

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webont-comments/2003Apr/0040.html