WOWG; discussion items

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:50:50 +0100
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

WG members,

1. I haven't seen any response yet to Jeremy's Test plan:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0062.html

in particular on his request for support. As this is critical for our
schedule, please consider this.

2. The issue of including owl:Nothing in OWL Lite that arose from our
public comments will be on the agenda for the Thursday relecon. List
discussion on this is encouraged.

Guus

--
NOTE: new affiliation per April 1, 2003