RE: S&AS: not enough type statements OWL Full-entailed from empty RDF graph

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 18:03:45 +0200
To: "Jim Hendler" <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, <herman.ter.horst@philips.com>
Cc: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> >I propose augmenting the common semantic conditions to fix these issues.
> >

> Umm, how much does this change our design/test cases?  Let's be
> careful not to do changes during LC without care -- basically, I'm
> hoping this is essentially an "editing change" and not a significant
> design issue...

I find that somewhat difficult.

This is a bug fix.

No test cases that we have approved are impacted.
However it is a design change which is externally visible.

Our LC process needs to accomodate bugs detected by Herman and fixed by
Peter.
IMO the process we have for handling LC comments from the public would
suffice, and Herman should submit his e-mail to public-webont-comments.