new affiliation

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@cs.vu.nl>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 17:56:08 +0200
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Dear colleafues,

I have been a bit silent this week. The reason is that after 17 yeras at
the University of Amsterdam I've moved per April 1 to the Free
University Amsterdam as a professor of Intelligent Information Systems.
Mu experience is that most people confuse the two universities. For
those of you who thought Frank and I worked at the same university: it
is now a valid assumption.

Guus

Address details: [old email account will keep on working]

A. Th. Schreiber
Tel: +31 20 444 7739/7718
E-mail: schreiber@cs.vu.nl
Home page: http://www.cs.vu.nl/~guus/