new version of S&AS (was Re: Minutes: Telecon 3rd April 2003)

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 07:06:06 -0500 (EST)
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

There is a new version of S&AS at the usual place.  (Well actually this
isn't quite true, as I changed the structure of the document and some
pointers in it ever so slightly to make it less likely that the problems
that afflicted the LC version will affect upcoming version(s).  Following
the link from the WG home page still works.)

> ACTION patel-schneider Add change log appendix to editors draft.
> ACTION patel-schneider Add second line to editors draft pointing at LC.

These two changes are in the new version

> ACTION hendler Ask for some pre-LC comments to be resent.

I asked Jeff Pan to resend his comments (as I thought I was supposed to do).

peter