W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > www-webont-wg@w3.org > April 2003

Belated REGRETS: Agenda/Logistics telecon of April 3, 2003

From: Thompson, Lynne R <Lynne.Thompson@unisys.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 13:32:08 -0600
Message-ID: <F87D090845D31F44B2D8DB6BFD3EDFEA01DF66D4@USMV-EXCH3.na.uis.unisys.com>
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Unable to attend -out of the office

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Hendler [mailto:hendler@cs.umd.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 9:06 AM
To: webont
Subject: ADMIN: Agenda/Logistics telecon of April 3, 2003



Note 1: Time Changes: European participants, your time will be one 
hour LATER this week due to differences in time changes.  Japanese 
participants will be unaffected this week.  (Ziv, I have no clue when 
the Israeli time change is, so you're on your own to figure this out)

Note 2: I anticipate a SHORTER than usual call this week, so duration 
is set to 1 hour.



WEB ONTOLOGY WORKING GROUP
AGENDA/LOGISTICS
March 27, 2003

1200 US East Coast
0900 US West Coast
1800 London (see note above)

Duration: 60 minutes  (NOTE: SHORTER than usual)

PHONE INFORMATION
To use Zakim:
Dial +1.617.761.6200
At the "enter your passcode followed by the pound key" message,
enter 9326#.

CHAT INFO
Simultaneous IRC Chat
irc:irc.w3.org (port 6665)
#webont

Chair: Hendler
Scribe: Jeremy Carroll

1) ADMIN (10 min)

1.1 Roll call

Regrets:  See list archive for  regrets

1.2 Minutes previous telecon

Proposal to accept as a true record of the March 27, 2003 telcon:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Mar/0273.html

1.3 Agenda amendments


1.4 Telecon schedule

- next telecon:  April 10
- Chair: Schreiber
- scribe for April 10: TBD

1.5 Last Call announcement and distribution update

1.6 ACTION Item Review

ACTION: DanC request review by internationalisation board of decision
	on datatypes. - DONE as part of LC Memo

ACTION: chairs to include discussion of presentation syntax in next
	telecon. - DONE

ACTION: Patel-Schneider to work on proof for issue 5.26 B1,B2

ACTION: Jeff Heflin to add reference section to requirements document

ACTION: Hendler to produce Last Call Memo - DONE

ACTION: chairs to send email to WG discussing handling of LC comments


2.0 Discussion of Last Call Comment Handling

3.0 BRIEF Discussion of reworking of Guide for "cultural" issues
   3.1 Wine example (question raised off list)
   3.2 Firstname/Lastname (see public-webont-comments -- who'd a thunk it)
Mike Smith, Chris, Deb to do some reworking on Guide re: examples - 
update, action assignment, and request for help if they want it

4.0 Discussion of Presentation Syntax Documents
   OMG update: 
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2003Apr/0001.html

status, next steps, testing and reviewing

5.0  A.O.B


-- 
Professor James Hendler				  hendler@cs.umd.edu
Director, Semantic Web and Agent Technologies	  301-405-2696
Maryland Information and Network Dynamics Lab.	  301-405-6707 (Fax)
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-731-3822 (Cell)
http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Received on Thursday, 3 April 2003 14:32:41 GMT

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0+W3C-0.50 : Monday, 7 December 2009 10:57:58 GMT