Guide: Version for F2F

From: Smith, Michael K <michael.smith@eds.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:47:28 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>
Here is the latest version, including Deb's revision to the Wine Portal
text.
I have responded to most of the comments that I received.

One that I have not yet responded to is to modify the examples in
    Property Characteristics and Restrictions
to be wine ontology examples.  This requires some extensions to the existing

wine ontology.  Suggestions welcome.

I cleaned up the history section and added references based on a variety of
comments. Then I reduced it back down. Both versions are present.  I prefer
the shorter one.   See my notes and let me know your preferences and
corrections.

- Mike

Michael K. Smith, Ph.D., P.E.
EDS - Austin Innovation Centre