Re: Guide: History clarification questions

Ian said OIL was heavily influenced by XOL, which is XMLized OKBC.  The
XOL reference is:

Karp, Peter D. and Chaudhri, Vinay K. and Thomere, Jerome F. XOL: An
XML-Based Ontology Exchange Language, Technical Report 559. AI Center, SRI
International, 333 Ravenswood Ave., Menlo Park, CA 94025, Jul 1999.

and is available here: http://www.ai.sri.com/pubs/full.php?id=676

-Chris

Dr. Christopher A. Welty, Knowledge Structures Group
IBM Watson Research Center, 19 Skyline Dr.
Hawthorne, NY  10532     USA
Voice: +1 914.784.7055,  IBM T/L: 863.7055
Fax: +1 914.784.6078, Email: welty@us.ibm.com

Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Sent by: www-webont-wg-request@w3.org
09/26/2002 05:45 PM