RE: GUIDE: New version.

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 20:05:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002, Jim Hendler wrote:

> >I'd suggest we either drop the history section, or use what Peter
> >sent ammended as below to make the time line clear and to acknolwedge
> >the earlier work.  In addition, we might want to mention the MCF note
> >that was submitted to the W3C and was a forbear to RDF.
> >   -Jim H.

If you do keep a history section, please do acknowledge MCF's role in all
this.

Netscape's submission in 1997:
	http://www.w3.org/Submission/1997/8/

	http://www.w3.org/TR/NOTE-MCF-XML/
	R.V. Guha (Netscape Communications) <guha@netscape.com>
	Tim Bray (Textuality) <tbray@textuality.com>

preceded by Guha's MCF white page from 1996 while at Apple,
now online at http://www.guha.com/mcf/wp.html with the old spec
at http://www.guha.com/mcf/mcf_spec.html

cheers,

Dan