editing error in layering semantics document

From: pat hayes <phayes@ai.uwf.edu>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 13:45:54 -0500
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I neglected to erase a sentence in section 6 of

http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/users/phayes/RDFS2OWL-K.html

which said "Moreover, the OWL universe is extensional, ie there
cannot be distinct OWL classes or properties with the same
extension."  Please ignore this sentence, which is WRONG. If you
download the document now, the sentence isn't there.

Sorry about that, and thanks to Peter for noticing.

I have also added one additional technical comment at the end of
section 2 to help explain why we cannot manage with extensionality,
fixed one typo in section 5 (owl:property owl:samePropertyAs
rdf:Property should have been owl:Property owl:sameClassAs
rdf:Property) , and toned down the color a bit (it looked too bright
in IE.).  No other changes have been made. BTW, a better title for it
now might be something like "Using OWL with RDF", which would
acknowledge the separate existence of OWL, but also point to the
central issue here.

BTW, readers who are, er, semantically challenged might want to look
at section 7 first.

Pat

IHMC					(850)434 8903   home
40 South Alcaniz St.			(850)202 4416   office
Pensacola,  FL 32501			(850)202 4440   fax
phayes@ai.uwf.edu
http://www.coginst.uwf.edu/~phayes