Re: WOWG: draft agenda Bristol ftf

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:51:32 +0200
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

> I think it is important that I be able to dial in for the imports and
> versioning discussion from  14:00-15:30. What sort of support will there
> be for this? Will there be something set up on the W3C bridge, or will I
> have to dial direct to England? Also, am I right in thinking that
> Bristol is 5 hours ahead of the Eastern U.S.?

Yes on the time zone.

(Assuming we are not just about to change from summer time - I can't remember
when that is, but there is often a week of 4 or 6 hours difference).

I can ensure that we will have appropriate phone support at the Bristol end -
I will check how many outside parties we can accomodate without a bridge (it
will either be one or two).