Re: LANG: syntactic version for imports (and other things)

Hi Mike,

There's a critical problem with this suggestion. The content of
ontologies do not actually occur inbetween the <owl:ontology> tags.
Therefore, your namespaces won't work correctly.  Note, I'd prefer it if
OWL actually had the <ontology> tags surround the classes and properties
defined in the ontology, but then we'd have to have to modify RDF's
syntax, which some in the group are loath to do.

Jeff