ADMIN: Preparation for Sept 12 telecon

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:23:00 -0400
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

let me start by saying how pleased I've been with the amount of
interaction we've seen on the mailing list lately - I believe the
discussion is very healthy and we are making food progress

However, please review the ACTION list for tomorrow - there's a
number of issue- related actions there, and some were aimed at adding
discussion on the list with respect to some of the open issues.

  -Jim H.
p.s. And a mea culpa from me as well - I am behind on several of my
actions and will attempt to catch up soon as I can

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler