Re: oneOf (2.4)

enumerationOf works for me.
I have worked with a number of users with classic that had a oneOf construct and
did not have complaints about it  but i have no strong attachment to that name
and agree that enumerationOf captures the notion of the class.
oneOf  came mostly from how someone reads the construct in use in a description.
my saab 900 value restriction on its hasColor property is  oneOf (white, blue,
green)...
it of course is only natural when the property has one value.

another alternative could be
someOf thus having the connotation of potentially choosing more than one value in
the enumerated class.

deborah

--
 Deborah L. McGuinness