TEST process and test document

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2002 14:01:02 +0200
To: www-webont-wg@w3.org

I have drafted a document describing a test process.
It also includes the tests that have Manifest file entries.
(i.e. all the approved ones, and some of the proposed ones).

I would like to know whether people thought this is going in the right
direction before I do more work on it.
I think the process sections are ready for discussion.

The major change proposed is that we view a document as our primary test
deliverable.
This then clarifies what accepting a test means: the test moves from the
proposed section into the main section of the document. In the main section
it is under the editorial control of the test document editor.

Such a document will end up as very long ...