Re: pls vote (or abstain) on 5th ftf location by Weds, 4Sep

On Fri, 2002-08-30 at 10:31, Dan Connolly wrote:
> But life will be easier
> for me if folks use this form:
[...]
>  -- http://www.w3.org/2000/11/msm/showv.php3?wgid=30310&qno=ftf5v

Count so far: 11 man, 7 ny
(this includes a vote from Volz, which I copied
from email into the database)

No response yet received from:

   1. Daimler Chrysler Research and Technology
   2. Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
   3. Electricit� de France
   4. German Research Center for Artificial Intelligence (DFKI) Gmbh
   5. Intel Corporation
   6. Interoperability Technology Association for Information
Processing, Japan
   7. Ivis Group Limited
   8. LastMileServices, Inc.
   9. Motorola
  10. Nokia
  11. Stilo Technology
  12. Unicorn Solutions Inc.
  13. Unisys Corporation
  14. University of Bristol
  15. w3c_invited_experts (Borden)
  16. w3c_invited_experts (Hayes)

If I don't get a few more responses, I'm not sure I'll be
able to close the balloting period before tomorrow's telcon.

Please abstain on the record if you don't care.