Re: Guide: draft of Oct 31 (goofy TranstiveProperty use)

<rdf:RDF
  xmlns     = "http://www.example.org/wine.owl#"
  xmlns:owl = "http://www.w3.org/@@/owl#"
  xmlns:rdf = "http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
  xmlns:rdfs= "http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#">

  <owl:ObjectProperty rdf:ID="locatedIn">
    <owl:TransitiveProperty />
    <rdfs:domain rdf:resource="http://www.w3.org/@@/owl#Thing" />
    <rdfs:range rdf:resource="#Region" />
  </owl:ObjectProperty>

</rdf:RDF>

translates to following triples (using e.g. Jena)

@prefix daml:   <http://www.daml.org/2001/03/daml+oil#> .
@prefix rdf:    <http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#> .
@prefix log:    <http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/log#> .
@prefix rdfs:   <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix :       <#> .

:locatedIn
      rdfs:domain
            <http://www.w3.org/@@/owl#Thing> ;
      a     <http://www.w3.org/@@/owl#ObjectProperty> ;
      rdfs:range
            :Region ;
      <http://www.w3.org/@@/owl#TransitiveProperty>
            "" .

-- ,

                    "Peter F.
                    Patel-Schneider"          To:     connolly@w3.org
                    <pfps@research.bell       cc:     www-webont-wg@w3.org
                    -labs.com>                Subject:     Re: Guide: draft of Oct 31 (goofy TranstiveProperty use)
                    Sent by:
                    www-webont-wg-reque
                    st@w3.org