RE: Issue: Add hasValue to OWL Lite

> But in order for me to agree to close this issue, I'd
> like to know more about the impact on other documents...

Because of the form the wine ontology has taken, in order to make
the Guide presentation sensible, I had to move hasValue back before
most of the Full OWL constructs.  So this would mean nothing
more than deleting the OWL/Full tag from hasValue.  And the
presentation would be more easily adapted to a presentation
that covered all of OWL Lite before introducing OWL Full elements.

- Mike