Re: update to the feature synopsis

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 14:01:39 -0500 (EST)
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
cc: Deborah McGuinness <dlm@ksl.Stanford.EDU>, Frank van Harmelen <Frank.van.Harmelen@cs.vu.nl>, "Peter F. Patel-Schneider" <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

On 29 Oct 2002, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Tue, 2002-10-29 at 10:11, Deborah McGuinness wrote:
> >
> > Frank -  Are you able to make a suggestion on a modification to the document
> > addressing peter's concern?
>
> There's a "using RDF to write dublin core" document we could cite;
> I had it googled up, but then my net connection went flakey.
>
> I think it's about the 3rd google hit for "dublin core RDF".

This?

	http://dublincore.org/documents/dcmes-xml/
	Expressing Simple Dublin Core in RDF/XML

[[
The Dublin Core Metadata Element Set V1.1 (DCMES) can be represented in
many syntax formats. This document explains how to encode the DCMES in
RDF/XML, provides a DTD to validate the documents and describes a method
to link them from web pages.
]]

Please *don't* cite the no 1 google hit, ie
http://www.ukoln.ac.uk/metadata/resources/dc/datamodel/WD-dc-rdf/ it is
very out of date. I'll mail the UKOLN folks now to get them to fix the
latest-version link...

Dan