Re: Guide: Legal syntax?

From: Peter F. Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 13:38:11 -0500 (EST)
To: michael.smith@eds.com
Cc: connolly@w3.org, www-webont-wg@w3.org

From: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>
Subject: RE: Guide: Legal syntax?
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:14:35 -0600

> Agreed. Will use Peter's prefered version, modified to use 'about'.

Is there really (still) a single-ID requirement?

I see wording to that could be interpreted to have this effect in the new
syntax document.  However, the wording is, in my opinion, very poorly
written, so much so that interpreting it as a single-ID requirement
requires knowing that there is such a requirement.