Re: TEST: release lock (YIPEE! we're published again!)

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 24 Oct 2002 12:46:41 -0500
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hpl.hp.com>
Cc: www-webont-wg@w3.org

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 12:24, Jeremy Carroll wrote:
> The lock I have been holding on the test CVS is now released.

In his Britishly modest style, Jeremy has omitted
the reason *why* he released the document.

The reason he's able to release the lock is that
he (and Jos and I and various unsung heros whos praises
I hereby sing, Henri and Danny Weitzner and
Alan Kotok) got the test cases spec published:

Web Ontology Language (OWL) Test Cases
W3C Working Draft 24 October 2002

This version:
Latest version:
Previous version:
Jeremy J. Carroll, HP <jjc@hpl.hp.com> Jos De Roo,

Jeremy Carroll thanks Oreste Signore, his host at the W3C Office in
Italy and Istituto di Scienza e Tecnologie dell'Informazione "Alessandro
Faedo", part of the Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, where Jeremy is
a visiting researcher.