Re: Possible semantic bugs concerning domain and range

There may be pragmatic/implementation reasons to go for implies
semantics in all cases:

- it can only lighten the burden on implementors as there will be
fewer kinds of logical entailment to worry about.

- the cost isn't very great as implied functionality, transitivity
etc. due to strange constraints on possible models doesn't seem like
it would be of great interest.

- it would satisfy Pat's complaint that logically entailed range and
domain restrictions are positively harmful.

Ian