ftf telecon

From: Guus Schreiber <schreiber@swi.psy.uva.nl>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:04:37 +0200
To: WebOnt WG <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

To potential telecon attendenants for the ftf,

Yesterday (Monday) non WG members not participating in the ftf were
joining the telecon. As the telecon involves moving to another room, we
would appreciate advance notification if you plan to join the telecon
today. If nobody plans to attend, we can avoid the fuss of moving room.

Guus

--
A. Th. Schreiber, SWI, University of Amsterdam
http://www.swi.psy.uva.nl/usr/Schreiber/home.html