RE: Guide: review - boring (this review not the guide)

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:41:13 +0100
To: "Smith, Michael K" <michael.smith@eds.com>, "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> Thanks, Jeremy.
>
> This current RDF status is something I hope OWL can avoid.  For instance,
> this is the first time I have even heard of the document Jeremy
> references,

No tough.

rdf:parseType="Collection"

is needed for OWL and is only known to the in-group (including myself, Jos,
Dan and Mike - I doubt Pat bothers himself with details of the syntax :) ).
Hence my suggestion that we should ask for publication soon.
rdf:List is similar, Pat is assuming the RDF MT will do things that I don't
imagine it will do ... (more of that later).