Re: LANG: need to CLOSE Issue 5.6 Imports as magic syntax

Jim wrote on 29 Oct
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Oct/0214.html
> >>  We need to close this issue somehow - suggestions?
> >  >   -JH

The WG decided the issue, over JimH's objection, 14Nov

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Nov/0202.html
On Thu, 2002-11-21 at 14:03, pat hayes wrote:

> Well, I expect you think you have now closed it, Jim, but I don't
> think in fact you have. All you have done is put a bomb in a
> suitcase. Its going to go off eventually.

That's a little unfair, Pat. This wasn't closed to Jim's satisfaction
either. In fact, Jim not only objected to the proposal but
argued that the chair shouldn't put the question yet. I argued
that discussing it longer wasn't likely to increase the
level of consensus.

Our dissent is noted...

[[[
RESOLVED: to close owl:imports as per Jeff's memo of Nov 1, rejecting
Pat's suggestions to change it.
OBJECTIONS: Connolly, Welty, JimH
abstain: Bordan, Marvan, Jonathan, Ruediger
noted that Pat Hayes raised objections in email.
]]]