ADMIN: Some Reminders

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 08:24:35 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

Reminder: No telecon this Thursday (Nov 28), telecon as normal on December 5.

  If you haven't received email from me confirming continued
participation in WOWG, then you should remind your AC member to sign
you back up.

  We will be having a face to face in January (assuming we get
extended) so please register if you haven't already.

I wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving (whether you are in a country
that celebrates it or not and even if you're in a country that
bemoans the fact that the American colonists made it through their
early winters...)