WOWG: Good jobs all round...

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 22:43:47 -0500
To: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

All-
  I'm just back from the Advisory Committee meeting.  Proceedings are
member only, for details see the member site, however a couple of
nice things for us: in a member survey our WG was rated highly among
the WGs that AC members thought were important to there
organizations.  We also showed up well for getting our publications
out (and several people told me one on one they liked Guide).  In
short, some folks seem to think we're doing okay - and all the hard
work you folks have been doing is paying off.
  So don't forget to remind your AC reps to sign you back up for the
remainder of the fun...
  -JH

http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler