Re: scribe of 14th Novermber Telecon

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: 14 Nov 2002 16:16:08 -0600
To: Dlmcg1@aol.com
Cc: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>, www-webont-wg@w3.org, dlm@ksl.stanford.edu

On Thu, 2002-11-14 at 15:26, Dlmcg1@aol.com wrote:
> One update and one question.
>
> update - I previously sent my regrets for this meeting due to the RKF PI
> meeting.  Thus, please add McGuinness to the list of people who sent regrets.

Oops! OK, noted.

> question - are there updates required to the features document from either
> today's telecon or last week's telecon?  (I was traveling for both meetings
> and missed them sorry).

I don't think so.

I/we generally try to make sure somebody takes an action to
contact the editor if something we decide impacts
a document whose editor isn't there, and I don't
recall anything like that in the past few weeks.

Hmm... Jim/Guus, this action seems to have been dropped:

"ACTION Deb M: publish synopsis"
-- http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/WebOnt/ftf4#recap

Please include it in next week's agenda.

Hmm... I wonder if anything else got dropped.
I'll try to look over the records, but I'm
not sure I'll get around to it.