Re: MT for imports

Please note that we will be discussing this issue on today's phone
call based on my earlier mail entitled " Proposal to close issue 5.6
- owl:imports" [1] -- if (as I think is the case) there are those in
the WG who want an MT-based solution, there needs to be some specific
closing words put on the table at some point before we could vote on
it.  An action was taken for such to be available by today, but
instead we seem to be in a long and non-converging email discussion
(I count over 50 messages in various related threads).  I'd love to
see something done today that would let us begin to move this issue
to conclusion -- we still have several other open issues we need to
close if we are to move to Last Call in the near future, and cannot
spend months arriving at consensus on this
  -JH
p.s. This message is written with my chair hat on - I am trying to
force the issue to closure.

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-webont-wg/2002Nov/0184.html