Re: comments on current (6 Nov) draft of RDF MT document

Whoops - we're getting into one of those cross-posting situations
here.  Please note this particular email is going to webont only, not
to rdf-comments. If you are interested in this thread, please
contribute there to avoid cross-posting problems.  Peter, when things
develop there that you feel are particularly relevant to us, please
send a separate WOWG note pointing us at the conversation - otherwise
the number of participants will yield exponentially mroe messages.
  thanks much
  -Jim Hendler
  WOWG co-chair