Re: Resolution on issue 4.6 - equivalentTo:

From: Mike Dean <mdean@bbn.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Nov 2002 14:09:36 -0800
To: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
cc: webont <www-webont-wg@w3.org>

> The following, from the IRC log is the wording proposed for the
> resolution (accepted) which closed issue 4.6

I took this resolution to mean that I should change
owl:equivalentTo to owl:sameAs and also remove the following
subClassOf statements from [1] along with any corresponding
references in the OWL Reference:

  owl:samePropertyAs   rdfs:subPropertyOf owl:sameAs
  owl:sameClassAs      rdfs:subPropertyOf owl:sameAs
  owl:sameIndividualAs rdfs:subPropertyOf owl:sameAs

	Mike

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl