Re: SEM: light reviewing of OWL Abstract Syntax and Semantics document

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 19:33:58 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly <connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: "Peter F. "Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>, www-webont-wg@w3.org

oops... I'm sorry for the subject line and I had it originally as
SEM: light reviewing of OWL Abstract Syntax and Semantics document [Re:
semantics document moved]
and that wa a bit long so I shortened
without realizing the other meaning...

-- ,

                    Dan Connolly
                    <connolly@w3.o       To:     "Peter F.  "Patel-Schneider <pfps@research.bell-labs.com>
                    rg>                  cc:     jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com, www-webont-wg@w3.org
                                         Subject:     Re: SEM: light reviewing of OWL Abstract Syntax and
                    2002-11-07            Semantics   document
                    05:37 PM

On Mon, 2002-11-04 at 20:01, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:

> From: "Jos De_Roo" <jos.deroo.jd@belgium.agfa.com>
> Subject: SEM: light reviewing of OWL ASS document [Re: semantics document
moved]
> Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2002 02:18:15 +0100

FYI, The intel SMTP service rejected the two earlier
messages with that subject; an anti-spam measure, I presume