Clarification: Guide suitable for release

Me again,

In my message (Re: Guide suitable for release) of 07/11/2002, I wrote:
>Set Operators
>[...]
>
>Moreover, the section begins with a "Since OWL class extensions are
>sets", may be something should be reminded here.
>I thought the following: "Sometimes we want to emphasize the
>distinction between a class as an object and a class as a set
>containing elements. We call the set of individuals that are members
>of a class the extension of the class." taken from the "Basic
>definitions" section can come here (it is not used in the Basic
>definitions, but in the "Design for use part" which is
>self-explanatory).
>The word extension is used once with reference to the semantics.

OK I was not clear. Bottom line: I thought of moving the paragraph
from the beginning of "Basic defs" but it is not that easy because
the word "extension" is used once before.

>There is a lot of proper name (and even prices) in this example, it
>does not look to be common W3C policy

I also hope that the Texan wine is fictuitious. If not, W3C might
have a nice lawsuit about the joke...

Regards,
--
  Jérôme Euzenat                  __